Together Enriching Academic Minds Society- TEAM
TEAM is the parent volunteer fundraising group for the students at Thorhild Central School.
Our Purpose and Objectives are outlined below:
1. To encourage and promote learning, recreation, leadership,& arts through positive social and educational opportunities within the area.
2. To assist in the provision of educational and extracurricular opportunities which enhance, promote and develop the youth within the school community
3. To assist in acquiring, funding and providing additional learning opportunities, resources and equipment for the students within the County of Thorhild.
4. To assist in the funding and provision of additional sporting, arts, literary and other educational and socially beneficial activities.
5. to aide in the availability and affordability of field trips for the students of the area.
6. To assist and support school councils within the area.
7. To co-ordinate fundraising activities and allocate such monies.
TEAM meets monthly to review the success of our fundraising events and dispense the funds to all the students at Thorhild Central School.
What happens at a TEAM meeting:
- Finances are reviewed
- Funding requests from staff & School Council are reviewed
- Funds are dedicated to requests
- Fundraising events are planned and reviewed
Next TEAM meeting at TCS: September 10, 2018 @ 10:00 TEAM AGM
TEAM AGM Minutes - September 11, 2017 Click here
TEAM Regular Meeting Minutes - September 11, 2017 Click here
TEAM has been working hard to help TCS students make great memories! Check here to see what TEAM supported in the 2015 - 2016 school year.
Click here to see TEAM fundraising initiatives for the 2016 - 2017 school year
Current Fundraising Projects
TEAM is starting a new ongoing fundraiser that will continue to support all the things that our TCS students do. We have joined “FlipGive”.
Shop online for your favorite brands or for gift certificates and our fundraiser will earn up to 50% cash back on purchases.
Shop now at https://www.flipgive.com/f/356925 . Please share this link with everyone you know. Thanks from TEAM!